Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeepgrl015 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2009, 10:02 AM
    How do I get financial aid?
    I am 25 and currently going to school for medical assisting. I have played the FASFA game and I don't understand how I am NEVER qualified for grants or scholarships and barely enough financial aid.

I work part time and only grossed 13k last year! What the hell do I have to do to get money for school?
    laceelonebear Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 10:06 AM
    How early are you doing your FAFSA? I have heard the earlier that you get it done the better chance you have at getting grants. There is also something called a Stafford Loan I think that you have to get a co-signer for if you need more of a student loan.
    MAYAPAWAR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 09:50 PM

I am doing my last year degree b.e from reputed engineering college electronics and telecommunication .1 years is balance for completing my b.e graduation I want some financial help for studying and paying my feescan you suggest me some instituet who can help me to get a loanthat I can pay after my education
    hazie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 11:11 AM
    How do I get a personal grant so I can get my ged
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Feb 25, 2009, 03:25 PM

You can take out loans. Talk to your financial aid representative at your college, they should be able to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources [ 4 Answers ]

Hi every body, I want answers this Question important for my project management, can any body help me?? :( And thank for all... :) Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources Question ONE: -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or...

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources [ 5 Answers ]

Question One -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or department -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed? Question TWO: -How would you manage (control the use of) a non-financial resources? -What...

To produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources [ 1 Answers ]

As a manager produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources to meet mediun to long trem objectives of the company

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search