Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeeItsMe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2006, 12:34 PM
    Laurentian Pencil Crayons
    First hi everyone, this is my first post and I hope I have put it in the right category. I have been trying to locate a store or online location to order or purchase Laurentian pencil crayons. I sketch and color patterns from imagery and use some colors more than others. I keep purchasing more and more complete boxes of pencil crayons just to be able to obtain a certain color.
    If I could buy those specific colors from the suppliers or manufacturer I would not have 50 boxes of pencil crayons and only one purple one... lol!
    Any information that you could give to me would be greatly appreciated. I know the neighborhood school appreciates my donations of the 'bulk' leftovers, but it is getting just too expensive to do that anymore.

Thank you in advance my new friends...
    (this is a great idea for a form... )
    Have a great day!!
    knowidon'tknow Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Hi Dee!

I figured out that it's actually spelled "Laurentien", and it's a Canadian company - a division of Sanford. Laurentien has a website "Laurentien.com" which has a contact form. If you Google Sanford Canada, ctidirectory.com lists a phone number as 800-668-4575.
    Also - THIS IS BETTER, I THINK. I got curious about this, especially when I realized you meant colored pencils (American version!). Since Sanford makes Laurentien, I googled up Sanford single-color pencils and found their Prismacolor line of single colors come in boxes of 12, with eraser or not. Just off the bat found cleansweepsupply.com and went to "colored and drawing pencils" section. You might do better googling around for prices, but my guess is Sanford Prismacolor will be the closest to Laurentien pencil crayons.

Hope this is what you want!
    DeeItsMe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2006, 12:05 AM

Hi knowidon'tknow, thank you so very much for the information that you found for me. This is a great idea and I am sure that it will work much better to buy them this way.
    I will contact them and let you know.
    Thank you so much,
    Dee :D
    amanda123s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Well I went to staples and looked at pencil crayons but all I needed was a purple so I asked a staple person if I could buy only one of the pencil crayons and she said sure and then I said its purple so she took the purple from the box and scaned it and I was then on my marry way
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2009, 04:36 PM

pumibel agrees: Prismacolors are great- you can get single pencils at blick.com

I use the watercolor pencils Prisma and some other brand.
    I like them because you can wet what you want and it turns to watercolor
    caylee bakker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Hi my name is caylee I'm trying to find your laurentien crayon. It's a half and half crayon. One side in normal and the side has sparkle tinge to it. I live in drayton valley ab. But in kelwona because right now. It you know a place where I could find it please let me know. Thanks have a wonderful day my e-mail at [email protected] thanks caylee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search