Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkoyellow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2003, 03:15 PM
    Mp3 players
    I want to buy an mp3 player but I don't know which one I should get...
    • I am willing so spend up to 0
    • I need it to work with windows 98
    • I want it to hold at least around 1000 songs

What would you recommend?
    Thanks!
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2003, 11:38 PM
    mp3 players
    Check out this site:
    http://www.mp3-players-info.com/

That will give you some consumer reviews to help you in your selection. And also - read the box (or descroption if buying online) just to verify that it will play on Win98. Most still do I think.

Corey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liverpool Players [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the full name of the liverpool player whose nickname is Razor - not being a dedicated footie fan, I certainly don't recall the name, and most of my colleagues look at me blankly - know the nickname, not the full name

More than players [ 3 Answers ]

There are many sports careers. Most of them do not involve actually playing in the game. Trainers, coaches, strategists, scouts, and managers are just a few that are directly involved in sports without actually playing. Let's talk about the many ways to be involved... for profit.

Some Players Play Big [ 3 Answers ]

Please Respond if you have ideas: My 14-year-old son is a 6-0 point guard and holds his own very well on the outside. However, he just can't compete when he gets inside, even if he is going against players smaller than he is. On the other hand, there are 5-11 players on his team that seem to be...

CD players [ 2 Answers ]

Should you have two cd players on a computer? One to use as a read or play only and one as a cd burner? I run ME and am just curious about this. Or is a read write cd all I would need? What are YABBC tags? Thanks Chuck

View more questions Search