Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mathematica Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Choose the correct answer?
    If you need a function that will handle multi-dimensional arrays, you must specify the following sizes inside the square brackets

a. all sizes except the last dimension
    b. all sizes except the first dimension
    c. all the sizes
    d. none of the sizes
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Oct 6, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematica View Post
    If you need a function that will handle multi-dimensional arrays, you must specify the following sizes inside the square brackets

a. all sizes except the last dimension
    b. all sizes except the first dimension
    c. all the sizes
    d. none of the sizes

I think 'c' is the correct answer,because a array must be specified by it's size.

Whether It is the multi-dimensional arrays or not does not influences it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correct Answer [ 2 Answers ]

What is the expert answer for how long vicodin stay in your system?

The following a correct answer? [ 1 Answers ]

Need to make a closing single journal entry Wages: $200,000 Service Revenue: $250,000 Supplies Expense: $75,000 Retained Earnings: $525,000 Should it be: Retained earnings $525,000

Can someone look over my answer and let me know if it looks correct [ 1 Answers ]

Gross sales 38640 Less: sales return and allowance 418 Sales discount Net sales 38222 Cost of goods sold: Inventory beginning Jan,01 6040 Purchases 20324 Add: transport in 714 Total 27078 Less: purchase return and allowance 512

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

View more questions Search