Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manga Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Feb 9, 2009, 08:38 PM
    What is it with fantasies?
    I've encountered someone who talks about marriage and babies for the future with just knowing him in 3 months. My friend had an experience with something similar too. Why do men create this fantasy for women knowing very well most women want it without really knowing them?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 12:07 PM

All because he is expressing to you want he wants in the future doesn't mean he is asking you to married or have kids with him right now. Maybe if your relationship escalate to that point you knows what he wants. There is nothing wrong with a man with a plan. Now if your not into what he wants them move on and get out down.

Me and fiancé talked about what when wanted in the futuee while we were dating and there is nothing wrong with that because you never know if your going be with that person or not anyway.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 13, 2009, 01:16 PM

He may actually really want these things and is just expressing what he wants to you. You just have to figure whether you're the one that wants to go along with his plans. I don't think most men do this trying to achieve something negative. Although some do just to get into a woman's pants or for other not so favorable reasons.
    manga Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Feb 14, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissymarie View Post
    He may actually really want these things and is just expressing wht he wants to you. You just have to figure whether your the one that wants to go along with his plans. I dont think most men do this trying to achieve something negative. Although some do just to get into a womans pants or for other not so favorable reasons.
    took 4 months to meet him about the time he thought of saying I love you at about 3 months he never got the chance to get in my pants I didn't feel something was right. He went back to his X. We wrote letters saw each other everyday on the video chat text almost every second of the day. I think he was lonely but his X had called me to break it off for him. He is not worth my time but I'm just curious why all that time? Effort..

Would it be a bad idea just to email him asking him honestly to man-up and tell me why he leaded me on? It happened first week of February. He was supposed to come visit me for valentines day and even made reservation. It's all weird!
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 16, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by manga View Post
    took 4 months to meet him about the time he thought of saying I love you at about 3 months he never got the chance to get in my pants I didn't feel something was right. He went back to his X. We wrote letters saw eachother everyday on the video chat text almost every second of the day. I think he was lonely but his X had called me to break it off for him. He is not worth my time but I'm just curious why all that time? effort..

Would it be a bad idea just to email him asking him honestly to man-up and tell me why he leaded me on? It happened first week of february. He was supposed to come visit me for valentines day and even made reservation. It's all weird!
    No hun it's not weird... I think your dealing with a lonely man who is falling out of a relationship with his ex but doesn't know how to completely let go out of fear of being lonelyer... he's trying to keep you as back up. I seriously do not think this man cares about you from his actions. He's only looking out for himself and his feelings. He just doesn't want to be lonely. It's pretty pathetic. Leave him alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disturbing fantasies. Is this wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, this is actually a follow up question to a question I asked a few months ago. I'm a 29 yr. old male by the way. I asked if it was normal to have fantasies of rape. I said that I personally have never and would never force myself on any female! I've always been very caring and gentle with all...

Bi-sexual fantasies [ 6 Answers ]

I have always been very sexual, but now the thought of a man is a turn off! I day and night dream about having sweet sex with another woman. Do other women do this? How common is this?

Men and Fantasies [ 9 Answers ]

So this question is more so for men I think, or for women who have some experience in this area: My man claims he doesn't really have a fantasy. I know there has to be something in that dirty little mind of his, but the problem is figuring out what! We have had many talks about this, and while...

Fantasies, good or bad? [ 3 Answers ]

All right I always catch my sister talking to herself... she is not crazy! But I always find her talking to herself in the mirror fantasizing she is talking to some boy and making believe she is in certain situations. I know it is normal to fantasize but she is doing it so much! Thankfully she...

View more questions Search