Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 9, 2009, 05:54 PM
    Homemade Pierogi
    Does anyone have recipe for homemade pierogi? You can buy them in bags ready to fry, but I would like to know how to make my own.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 06:08 PM
    From my favorite cooking site: Allrecipes - Recipe Search
    Read the reviews to see if the recipe matches what you are expecting.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 06:47 PM

They are a real chore to make.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 10:01 PM

Hello! Pierogi are much easier to make if you're working with great dough. This is the best pierogi/vareniki dough recipe I've found:

Pierogi and Vareniki Dough Recipe at Epicurious.com

I recommend using the above dough recipe and following the recipes I've listed below for the filling and to bring the dish together.

Pierogies Recipe at Epicurious.com

Wild Mushroom Pierogies Recipe at Epicurious.com

Pierogies with Cabbage, Bacon, and Onions Recipe at Epicurious.com

As always, promise you'll come back with an update to tell us about the results!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homemade septic system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small shop behind my house that is on a location that is not accessible to connect to my house septic tank/system. I have a toilet and sink in the shop, I was considering using a 500 gal fiberglas tank as the septic tank and running feeder/distribution lines as with a normal concrete...

Homemade 12v vaporiser [ 6 Answers ]

MK, since I have several electronic gods responding, maybe I'll ask more directly. I'm trying to make a portable 12volt vaporiser, tey normally sell for hundreds and I want to make some good money while at the same time helping people (at least) not smoke. The idea is a box containing a heated...

Homemade grass catcher [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any plans on building a homemade grass catcher, just can't afford one right now. I have a 1995 Murray 14.5 hp riding mower.

Homemade puppy food? [ 9 Answers ]

So my morkie puppy(yorkie/Maltese) just recently turned 9 months... but anyway lol... I was looking up like homemade meals online for puppies didn't really find anything good... I want to make him something.. kind of like a treat but like a meal like once a week... I have boiled chicken and gave...

Who knows anything about homemade lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have ingredients for a home made lotion to get a lighter skin tone

View more questions Search