Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    achievement Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 04:52 PM
    MIF Deficiency Judgment
    Does anyone know what the statute of limitations on a MIF Deficiency Judgment is in Canada, or if it is regulated by province, Aberta? :confused:

Thank You
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 07:45 PM

Greetings and WELCOME to the site, achievement! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iodine deficiency [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a quick question. I've read online that an easy way to check for iodine deficiency is to apply iodine to your skin. On 1 website it stated that if the iodine loses it's colour before 4 hours, it means you're iodine deficient, on another it says 6 hours and yet another says 24...

B12 deficiency [ 1 Answers ]

Can a B12 deficiency cause a problem with your thyroid?

View more questions Search