Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Poohcorner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Shadow People
    I hope someone can give me some answers to this problem. My daughter and son in law just moved into a new home and they have seen and heard a lot of stuff but, the thing that bothers them the most is they have both seen shadow people, and that scares the devil out of them but, worse than that is my son in law has been waking up with scratches on his forearm and back. There's always six scratch marks not five like you might expect. Has anyone ever dealt with stuff like this? I believe in ghost and spirits, I've seen my share but I have never had a negative experience. Thanks for any help.:)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:19 PM

I have never heard of shadow people scratching but anything is possible and they say the shadow people are getting bolder. They use to disappear as soon as they realized that they were seen but they linger longer now.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 9, 2009, 08:18 PM

I saw one just the other day. I was heating my soup in the microwave, and there it was on the stairs in my office building.

Six scratches, huh? Freaky. Well, I do tend to think the shadow people aren't native to this world. Darn illegal aliens. I'm sure they're only here for the welfare benefits. ;)

Seriously, though, I'd be happy to consult with your son-in-law in more detail. Although driving them away completely might not be the right objective, he needs to find some way to tell them they don't get to go scratching him.
    xxsophiexx95 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 12:38 PM

6Scratches? Maybe Like A Mark Of The Devil You Know It... 666.. Creepy
    Shontelle77 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    I saw one just the other day. I was heating my soup in the microwave, and there it was on the stairs in my office building.

Six scratches, huh? Freaky. Well, I do tend to think the shadow people aren't native to this world. Darn illegal aliens. I'm sure they're only here for the welfare benefits. ;)

Seriously, though, I'd be happy to consult with your son-in-law in more detail. Although driving them away completely might not be the right objective, he needs to find some way to tell them they don't get to go scratching him.
    My little brother just started experiencing the "shadow people"... he describes it so weirdd? I actually posted a Question about it.
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 29, 2010, 01:12 AM

Hello Poohcorner,

There is a difference between seeing "Shadow People" and seeing shadow figures out of the corner of your eye. Nionetheless, no one (or thing) has the right to hurt another. Here is a website you might want to check out: LIFE Foundation, Inc Paranormal Help - Home.

Good luck to you and your family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Investigation of shadow people phenomenon [ 116 Answers ]

There have been a number of questions posted about the shadow people phenomenon. Have any of you tried to find or contact the shadow people? I am wondering if anyone here has investigated this phenomenon themselves, or knows someone who has? I have started looking into this for the last month...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Image of the "Shadow People" [ 8 Answers ]

Hello there. I'm fairly new to this part of AMHD. Many of the threads refer to "shadow people." My question is... Why would shadow people wear fedora hats?

View more questions Search