Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhinandanrai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 12:07 PM
    Describe my most important career objectives for MBA
    Hi,
    I am Abhinandan Rai , I have some problem related with my MBA form. I am filling my MBA form and I don't know how I answer these two questions please help me.
    1-Describe your most important career objectives .
    2-Describe how will the JBS MBA help you in achieving the above career goal?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abhinandanrai View Post
    1-Describe your most important career objectives .
    2-Describe how will the JBS MBA help you in achieving the above career goal?
    Think about these questions --

For #1 -- Why are you seeking an MBA? Once you have earned it, what do you want to do that you are not doing now? Do you want prestige? Increased income? More knowledge about business or finance or management or leadership?

For #2 -- How will it help you in your current job, or will it help you find a new job or career? Will you find value in the social networking you will do as you take classes and meet other students and your teachers? If so, what will you do with those connections as you further your career? How will the coursework help you? How will the increased income help you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S.M.A.are.T Objectives [ 4 Answers ]

How do you set learning objectives which are S.M.A.R.T?

What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you preparing to achieve them?

Career Objectives [ 3 Answers ]

Career Objectives/ Other Relevant Information/ Remarks (Provide min 10-30 lines) So what should I answer for this

Career objectives [ 4 Answers ]

What does one write as the career objective in a resume assumming we are looking for a job in the aviation industry , what does one project in this objective

Career Objectives and aspirations [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have completed my degree, recent online fillings there is a repeating question i.e. 1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? (Career Objectives and aspirations) And 2. Please describe why you believe you are suitable for the role you are applying for? Can you guide me what...

View more questions Search