Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rn2b1dasoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 06:36 AM
    Cash for old jewelry
    I have a small 10k gold ring that I was thinking of getting rid of at a local shope that buys old jewely/coins etc. Any chance of getting anything for it, even if very minimal? Just looking for a little extra cash.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Feb 15, 2009, 10:57 PM
    You'll probably get a little for it, VERY little. It's been my experience in the
    Past that I always ended up wishing I'd kept the ring, even 14 K, rather
    Than handing it over to a pawn shop or numismatic for $6 to $10. You might get more
    If it has diamonds in it, but not nearly what it's worth. If you're in
    No hurry for the money, you'd get a lot more if you sell it by putting
    An ad in the newspaper or something of that nature. Maybe prices are
    Better in your country, if not the U.S.
    PattiRabbit Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 24, 2009, 01:53 PM

In my opinion, your best bet if you are desperate for the cash, is to sell it for scrap gold value on eBay. You must list the weight in grams for bidders who buy scrap to know how much it might be worth. Make sure the listing title includes the words scrap gold. Good luck.
    mexcelaya Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2009, 07:43 PM

My opinion is DON't pawn it or sell it in there because it all depends on the weight. Like last time my brother and law took his 14k necklace that cost abour 650, they were giving him like 70$ max was 80$
    Cedric J Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 11:33 AM

If you want some money for it, sell it to a gold buyer online. This selling scrap gold article should help you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash Budget/Cash Receipts [ 1 Answers ]

1) Rushmore Kitchen Supply has forecast credit sales for the fourth quarter of the year as: March(actual) $75,000 Fourth Quarter - projected April $80,000 May $70,000 June $75,000 Experience has shown that 30 percent of sales are collected in the month of sale, 60 percent in the following...

How you buy the jewelry? [ 4 Answers ]

When you are going to buy jewelry - 1. First thing you will check your pocket. 2. Decide that how much money you are spend on jewelry. 3. Jewelry are many typew like Gold, Silver, Glass etc... you must decide what you want to buy. 4. See the Quality of the jewelry and buy it.

Jewelry [ 3 Answers ]

:D Can you tell me all about mood rings?:D

View more questions Search