Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bienvenu Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 12:03 AM
    Computer going slow
    My computer whene I copy a cd like a softcd or any cd, the computer going slow like whene I listen the music from my HD it's going very slow becose of the cd is working,I can't get anythink in the music,but I have 1GB of Ram and intel Pentium T3200 Duol-core inside 2GHZ of Processe,and I have 250GB
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2009, 12:53 AM
    Correct me if I am wrong, are listening to your music from the hd or from the cd?
    Bienvenu Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 01:02 AM
    From Hard disk not for Cd
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2009, 01:44 AM
    In that case that is what is wrong. Why play music from the hd, why not from your cd player?
    Andrew Carstens Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 12:27 PM

If running windows vista try adding 1gb more ram to the system lisining to music souldent slow down the PC that much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow computer [ 6 Answers ]

Ever notice that the most common question people have is why their computer slows down over time? I run ad-ware and virus programs and still it's noticeable how much it has slowed. Any general ideas welcome plus two specific things: Can running more than one virus/ad-ware program slow it down, and...

Computer is too slow [ 1 Answers ]

Done disc clean up but still the same speed... any idea what to do?. really need help

My computer so slow [ 8 Answers ]

Hello people. I have problem with my PC and it is a common problem which may face many Anyway I have windows VISTA install in my computer and it is soooo slow I have 1 GB memory So what are the procdure that I can do to over come this problem And thank you

Computer getting slow down [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, The performance of my windows XP is very slow. But if I disconnect my computer from the network it becoming very fast. This is happening with almost all computers. I am sure there is no any virus or any other threats. Is this happeining because of network broadcasting or any...

View more questions Search