Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zziggo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2006, 01:17 PM
    Friendship Cake
    I have recipe for Friendship Cake but I don't have any starter anymore, Does anyone know how to make it? This is a great cake to give on the holidays. I sure would be thankful!
    Carol:D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2006, 01:20 PM
    I would love a copy of the recipe too if anyone has it.

Aug 12, 2006, 01:24 PM
    I have the recipe but it's no good without starter.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 12, 2006, 02:52 PM
    Here is one of several found by doing a Friendship Cake Starter search on Google.

Aug 12, 2006, 08:16 PM
    Thanks but that's not it, it's a liquid starter and my recipe is totally different, mine starts with a pink liquid starter, the starter I remember is not refridgerated and when you give someone a cake you give them enough starter from your jar and the recipe. You start with the starter then you add a can a fruit, 10 days later another can of a different fruit, sugar, etc. it takes 30 days to make, you put fruit in a five gallon pickle jar with a coffee filter rubber banded on the top so it can breath, you hav't to stir it once per day, it makes about 5 or 6 loaf cakes from the fruit, when finished.

Aug 12, 2006, 08:51 PM
    I think I found it, this shows starter and recipe for the cake at this site here.

http://www.astray.com/recipes/?show=...0%26%20starter

Aug 12, 2006, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I would love a copy of the recipe too if anyone has it.
    I found it, this sounds like my recipe and it takes a couple of weeks it looks like to make starter.
    http://www.astray.com/recipes/?show=...0%26%20starter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friendship questions [ 8 Answers ]

Hi before I start I will say that I don't know what catogery to put this in because it is a mixture so I put it in here as we are both teens - I am 14 he is 19. Please can a mod/admin whatever move it if its in wrong area. Basically one of the people at school I get on quite well with - it...

Did I screw Up our friendship? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, first off I just want to say that I'm really happy that there is a website here that people can ask for advice.. it gives people a different look at things.. whether they take your advice or not.. its good to here someone's opinion.. On with me story I go... My friends...

Sexually Attraction and friendship [ 8 Answers ]

If two people work together (once a week) and are sexually attracted to one another... but one is married can they keep the relationship as friends? One happens to be married the other single, one 20 the other 40. Can the attraction be seen by others viewing them... basically can a man and a woman...

Confusing Friendship/Friends with Benefits [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I posted with an earlier stage of this problem a while ago... but since then, things have gotten more complicated. Overview: this guy and I met over the summer, dated for a little over a month, were extremely close, went back home (we live 5 hours apart), broke up a few weeks after returning...

View more questions Search