Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brit01 Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Feb 8, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Brunette -- Wavy Hair
    I am brunette, and I have long, straight hair with a tendency to wave if not blow dried. I would love to get this wavy hairstyle as well as the hair color. Any tips for me?
    Thank you in advance. :)
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Feb 8, 2009, 10:46 PM

Blow dry it with a round brush... the kind with holes in it that you blow the hot air into to make it heat up and act kind of like a curling iron. You should be able to find this kind of brush easily. They probably used mousse or some other hair product to make it separate like that too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wet & Wavy Weave [ 5 Answers ]

I've work Wet 'n Wavy weave before but I find it hard to maintain because I always had to wet it in order for it to look nice and curly. I had this special moisturiser for wet 'n wavy weave. Does anyone know any products that will help to maintain a wet and wavy look? I use the Glammorous brand.

Blond wavy hair [ 22 Answers ]

Hey guys. I am a16 years old boy and I have a blond hair that is straight after drying and gets wavy trough the day(as it gets wet in any way). I have medium long hair ( really quite similar to haircut tony in the sow skins has). The problem I am facing is this: My hair is rare and very thin -...

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

Hair dye - brunette [ 1 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair at home for years, a chocolate brown but unfortunately the dye seemed to grab my length and not my crown or roots area. After a few months, I re-dyed using a darker shade of brown but after a few washings I'm back to having darker hair on the bottom than of top. How can I...

View more questions Search