Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 07:54 PM
    The little old lady
    There  was a little old lady, who every morning stepped onto her front porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted "'PRAISE THE LORD!'  

One day an atheist moved into the house next door.He  became irritated at the little old lady. Every  morning he'd step onto his front porch after her and yell: 'THERE IS NO LORD!'  

Time passed with the two of them carrying on this way every day.  
    One  morning, in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted:'PRAISE THE LORD!  Please Lord, I have no food and I am  starving, provide for me, oh Lord!  

The next morning she stepped out onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there.  

PRAISE THE LORD!' she cried out. 'HE HAS PROVIDED GROCERIES FOR ME!'  
    The atheist neighbor jumped out of the hedges and shouted:  THERE IS NO LORD; I BOUGHT THOSE GROCERIES FOR YOU! '  

The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted:'PRAISE THE LORD!  HE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH GROCERIES AND MADE THE DEVIL PAY FOR THEM!'
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 07:57 PM

Ah ha! Good 'un! :)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 08:03 PM

Lol! Like that one...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little old lady [ 3 Answers ]

Little Old Lady All women should live so long as to be this kind of old lady! Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, 'How many of you have forgiven your enemies?' 80% held up their hands.

Little old lady [ 3 Answers ]

There was a little old lady, who every morning. Stepped onto her front Porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted: 'PRAISE THE LORD!' One day an atheist moved into the house next door. He became irritated at The little old lady. Every morning he'd step onto his front porch after her...

The old lady [ 1 Answers ]

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two Plastic garbage bags, one in each hand. There's a hole in one of the bags, And once in a while a $20 bill flies out of it onto the pavement. Noticing this, a policeman stops her. "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that...

View more questions Search