Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2006, 11:33 AM
    Kenmore washer keeps filling
    I have a Kenmore top loading washer model # 110.26812690. The water keeps filling and won't stop. How do I open the console to reach the water level switch? What and where is the small rubber hose?
    popatim Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 04:45 PM
    There are two screws on the top console, remove them both and lift and fold it back. Near the center there is a wiring harness connector for the lid sensor, disconnect that. There are two odd metal spring strips that secure the back of the washer to the top of the cabinet, use a screw driver to pop those up then the cabinet will be able to be taken off whole.

If you need pics, I've got a link at home and I could post it Saturday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer problem [ 8 Answers ]

Our kenmore is working fine but in past day it seems the agitator is starting to slip under load. Seems like a retainer nut or such has worked loose and under load the agitator just slips as the spindle inside clicks around doing its job. Under light load it works fine. Can you tell me how to...

Washer just keeps on filling [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. My 5-year-old Kenmore washing machine suddenly stopped sensing when it has reached the proper fill level. Instead of beginning its wash cycle, it just keeps on filling and overflows until I shut it off. When I discovered it, I shut it off and moved the dial to spin, which allowed it to drain....

Kenmore Elite washer won't drain [ 12 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Catalyst washer Model #11020096992 is now five years old. I have had nothing but problems with this supposed "top of the line" product. We probably could have purchased another washer or two by now. The most recent problem is that it won't drain during the rinse and spin cycle. ...

Kenmore washer woes [ 8 Answers ]

I have an old Kenmore heavy duty washer that has been so faithful till now. The washer will fill up and start aggitating. It keeps aggitating until the spin cycle, then stops... I'll move the timer a tad, and then it will continue aggitating... it will not spin or drain. Could this be the timer?...

View more questions Search