Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickytab3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 04:15 PM
    How trampolines work!
    Hi! I would like to know how exactly trampolines know relating that with physics formulas and al that stuff! Thanks! Help!
    sarnian Posts: 462, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 9, 2009, 05:43 PM
    When you jump on a trampoline your kinetic energy when falling back on the surface is converted into tension of the elastic material. When your speed is nil, the tension is converted into kinetic energy again, which forces you upwards again. Any losses in this energy loop have to be compensated by muscle action.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garden Trampolines [ 12 Answers ]

Our neighbours have a large trampoline in their garden which all the local children bounce on. There is no adult supervision and is out of sight of their house but right next to our patio wall. Can you tell me the legality of 1. an unsupervised trampoline next door and 2. by virtue of the fact that...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

Liability problems for adults injured on trampolines? [ 3 Answers ]

My 19 year old daughter has a tramp at a house she is Renting with other college students. The yard is fenced In so neighborhood kids should not be able to use it. Would it help protect from lawsuits if a sign Explaining the dangers was on the tramp? Would it help if anyone who used it...

View more questions Search