Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    menina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Subtle message
    I sent a professional email to one of my faculty that I have a crush on it.
    At the end of the message I said: the meeting today was very interesting as it always is when you are around.

What do you think he is going to get from my message:
    a- I am a smart professor.
    b- she has a crush on me
    c- she learned a lot from the meeting today

One more thing: how could I send a more provocative but at the same time polite message?

Thanks.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 04:25 PM

I think a is the right answer, and as far as how to be more provocative in a polite message, why can't you make a hint about his cologne or clothes. If he is a smart professor he will get the clue fairly soon.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 04:40 PM

Depends, do you flirt with him normally?
    menina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 06:25 PM
    Thank you very much for those answers. This means a lot to me.

Neverme, I am too shy to flirt. If a person flirts with me, I can play but it is hard to me to start it. So, the answer is no.

Could you, please, help me on something that I could use in my message?

Again, thanks a lot.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 06:29 PM

Em.. have you got a few friends in your work?

Could you ask him out for a few drinks with colleagues?

That way you don't have to go too far out on a limb but you can see if your feelings are reciprocated.

Good?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Message box [ 2 Answers ]

Before I will ask my question, I would like to apologize to the administrator for what mistake I had done on giving negative comment, I am very sorry for violating the rules due to mistake answer on the comment. But anyway I will proceed to my question regarding this topic. What is the best way of...

What does this message mean? [ 14 Answers ]

This morning when I was online and MSN open and tried to do a search in another window, this message popped up - "low Virtual Memory" and the search could not complete. First time I have ever seen the Virtual Memory message. Are there too many programs on my computer? I did install a game...

Bad message! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody:D (specialy Rickj-ben11-benReilly) I want to boot my client from network,for this I activated pxe nic in BOIS but when I restart my computer this message is appear:! We apologize for the inconvenience,but windows did'nt start successfully.a recent hardware or software change might...

Subtle Toxic Exposure? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All: I am writing to ask about the safety of long-term exposure to things that we pay little attention to. I was wondering about --city tap water-- and the exposure of chlorine over time. Is this a possible cancer cause to felines? Would bottled water be a better diet? I realize rural area...

Message in Lan [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone show me how to chat with people in a Lan network. Any software is so good. Thanks.

View more questions Search