Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neenie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 01:19 PM
    How can I figure out if my home is Haunted?
    How can I figure out if my house is Haunted it creeps me out and hate to be alone in it.
    I always feel as if someone is watching me. Now and again I get a cold draught over my face, and the House is warm.
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 9, 2009, 05:06 PM

You could maybe try using a ouija board or something?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:31 PM

I have heard too many stories about ouija boards I would never trust them.
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 14, 2009, 10:56 PM

Find someone who does Angel Therapy and get them to cleanse your house. I recently had this done because I had the same things happening to me. Then one day I had a very angry spirit chase me down my hallway.. I talked to someone who did Angel Therapy and she had Archangel Michael go in and retrieve all the spirits that were still connected to our grounds, our woods, and our house. In total she found over 11 ghosts. Which explained a whole lot of what was going on. Good Luck!

Peace & Blessings,

Kelsey
    -

Feb 14, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I have heard too many stories about ouija boards I would never trust them.
    If untrained I wouldn't use a ouiga board. You may attract spirits from your house and elsewhere and unless you know how to release them back into the light... the spirits will remain 'stuck' at your house with you... :eek:
    sammy_676 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 04:51 AM

Burn sage around the house and tell them to leave it gets rid of spirits
    -

Feb 19, 2009, 08:07 AM

There are many things you can do to tell if it's haunted. Have you ever tried to meditate and see if you get any answers? I have a wonderful website that tells you all about ghosts and spirits but I'm not sure how to post it because it seems people always block me for soliciting...
    freaked0ut Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2009, 07:49 AM

I disagree with most of these people saying use a ouiga board you should take the scientific apporach: setup some cameras around the house at night, do some evp (electronic voice phenomena) work, heck the feelings your getting could be from high emf levels.
    -

Feb 20, 2009, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by freaked0ut View Post
    i disagree with most of these people saying use a ouiga board you should take the scientific apporach: setup some cameras around the house at night, do some evp (electronic voice phenomena) work, heck the feelings your getting could be from high emf levels.
    I totally agree with you! I really think Ouija boards are unsafe, if unexperienced. Pix (its best to use a digital camera that way you can quickly review the pictures you just took) & Evps (which you can do with a tape recorder by asking questions and waiting for an answer, you probably won't hear it with you ears but when listening back to the tape... you may discover something was actually there)

Good Luck! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my home haunted [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I hear footsteps and doors opening and closing in our house chris doesn't get scared much but at night he won't go further than the bathroom beside our room withuot me and he never believed in ghosts before he moved us here,so iknow its not my imagination. The house was bought in the...

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

Haunted or not [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know how to find out the history of my house so that I may decifer weither or not its haunted any good web sites

History of a may or may not be haunted home [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious to know if the home my sibling just moved out of is possessed by negative energy? Somehow some people we know including close friends and family feel the terrible energy and would not even step foot in the home after . Very curious to know what is the history of address: 125...

Haunted home? [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help, and I came here because I honestly don't feel as if I have another place to turn. I am a twenty year old male, living at home with my parents and two sisters. We moved to this home several years ago, in the October of 2000. It was a run down place, desperately in need of...

View more questions Search