Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maceydear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 12:17 PM
    My home smells how to make it go away?
    Okay,so my house kind of smells but I don't have any pets I really need asswers quick beacuse;I have people coming over todayyy.

Pleasse help anythiing that smells good(:

Thank You!
    (:
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Feb 8, 2009, 01:15 PM
    I use plug-in air freshners, they can be bought in almost all stores:

Code:
    http://www.glade.com/productDetailPage.aspx?productId=9
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 01:19 PM

First insure it is clean, when is the last time you have used a cleaner on the rug, have you wiped down all of the wood work, moved and cleaned out from under the fridge.

Have you checked the duct work for mold or other smells.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make Screencaps from my Home Videos on DVD [ 1 Answers ]

Not too long ago our family home videos were transferred from VHS to DVD. Now I would love to get screencaptures or stills from these videos and have them printed as photographs. How can I do that? I used to have a Dell computer with PowerDVD that made it easy, but I've got an HP Pavilion now. ...

My Home Smells Like Poo and Nasty! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am desperate. I have come home the past few days and there is a nasty smell that sticks around for a few hours.. It's so nasty.. It has happened before and I thought it might be a rodent dying but now it's starting to smell like someone went to the bathroom on the living room floor.. I...

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

How to make dvd from home movies [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having problems making a DVD out of my camcorder or VCR through my computer. I tried using Pinnacle first. It captured the video through a movie box. Than you'll able to Edit the video putting menus and titles. Great. But after that everything goes crazy. It takes for ever to make a DVD. ...

View more questions Search