Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julieread34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2006, 08:06 PM
    2week old kitten need advice
    HI I have a 2 week old kitten I been feeding it with kitten replacement milk and my other cat has been cleaning it and keeping it with her she is 2 {NOTFIXED}years old {do I still need to rub its bottom to make it go the bathroom or is her licking enough??:confused: }will the kitten"s trying to milk from her cause her to lactate????:confused: ps: I have been trying to deflea the kit and now my 2 yr old female cat I bathed them both (blowed the kitten dry on low setting with hairdrier still see one or 2 fleas Ive tried babyoil and baby powder to kill them any sugestion for safe treatment????:confused:
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Aug 21, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Use an antibacterial dish soap just wash the kitten with it the water will drowned the fleas, and just pick the pleas off the kittens head. Repeat as needed, also get your other cat a flea collar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New kitten [ 4 Answers ]

I adopted a kitten from a shelter 6 days ago. She is in my bedroom and I have put food out for her and a kitty litter pan. She uses the pan and eats all her food but I never see her. I think she is hiding under my bed, but I can't find her. I go in the room and read to her and talk to her, but I...

My cat had a kitten~~~~ [ 3 Answers ]

And it died.. it came out butt first and my friend told me that she is still in labor b.c she keep walking around the house a lot and puring and then mowing then growing does this sound like she is still in labor or was there just 1 kitten? Please help me ASAP:confused: :confused: :confused:

I want another kitten! [ 9 Answers ]

Ok I already have one kitten.. she will be a yr old on July 15! Her name is Tinx.. She is my baby.. she is so spoiled! But I want to get another kitten so Tinx has someone to play with while we are away at work! The only problem she doesn't seem to get along very well with other cats.. I guess...

Kitten - urgent advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Dear All, We brought home a stray kitten at the age of 2 weeks. Everything had been all right with him until the time he got about 4 months old. We were about to take him to the vet for the initial vacination when suddenly he started losing hair on his head. There appeared some small verruca like...

View more questions Search