Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Feb 8, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Going to another universe
    Is it possible for us humans to travel into another universe differ then of our space-time universe? Will we like be distorted if another species from that universe see us? Can we see them? How will they look like?

What about species from 4th dimension?
    sarnian Posts: 462, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 14, 2009, 06:34 PM
    is it possible for us humans to travel into another universe?

No, we can never "get out" of our universe, due to the limits set by space-time.

What about species from 4th dimension? ?

What about that 4th dimension? We have width, depth, and length as the 3 dimensions, and time as the 4th dimension. So such a species would be time travellers. But so far we always found that time is a one way direction. From the past via now to the future. Never has any other direction been observed. So it does not seem very likely that time travellers exist.
    So the answer to your question is : "they do not seem to exist!"
    But even if they do, they would neither be able to travel into another universe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the universe we're in? [ 18 Answers ]

Has scientist given a name to the universe we're in? I've heard of something called Epsilon and Delta? Is that right? Delta?

Universe Age [ 11 Answers ]

What is the age of the universe and how do we know that? ;)

Across The Universe [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name to the song that he starts singing at the very biggening "is there anyone going to listen to my story, or about the girl who came to stay?" Here's the link to the trailer MySpaceTV: Across The Universe Trailer by Nugeman :) Thank you soooo much

Across the universe [ 5 Answers ]

Across The Universe - Official Site " Came out Yesterday in theaters i believe. OKAY. This movie was AMAZING. I fell in love with it. If it was a person I'd marry it. Yea, I guess you can say its a 2 hour music video but its just igjiogkhsdkj i love it!

The Universe [ 3 Answers ]

Is the Universe symmetrical? I know it's contantly expanding, but are all sides expanding at the same rate?

View more questions Search