Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alan dimmock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Fair treatment at work
    I would like to know if it is necessary for a back to work interview if your off work with a painful migraine now and then when the work knew you suffered with them at the time of taking you on in their employment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 08:41 AM

Necessary, no but they can require one if they want one.
    How long have you been off work

What type of leave were you on.

If they knew you had them, but if it is still effecting your work, and ability to do your work, they do not have to keep you if you can not do your work or if you miss too many days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it fair? [ 25 Answers ]

Do you think its fair that my boyfriend can tell me what I can and can't do but when I try to tell him something he gets ty and he don't listen to me. For instance I am not allowed to go to a party without him because he thinks I will flirt and act stupid but if he is invited to a party he can go...

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Why do we give speciffic people "Special Treatment", does it work? [ 7 Answers ]

Now first off, I'm not saying that these people are bad, wrong, or unacceptable. I'm not saying people should stop helping these people but, I'm saying if we might realize that we are all equal and that we are one of the same, maybe we could learn to get along and work together. I...

What's fair [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 6 years. We have had our ups and downs and have decided we want to be together. During a break up he had a one night stand that produced another child. We both have a child from a previous marriage and now one together. He pays child support for his daughter...

Fair Tax [ 11 Answers ]

What do the experts in this room view about changing our Income Tax to the Fair Tax.

View more questions Search