Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melinda86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 05:21 AM
    Is a good husband or bad husband
    My father cheat on my mom with the same woman that try to kill my mom 4 year ago. It's a very long story.

4 year ago my dad meet this woman but I don't know how they meet. My mom saw my dad with this woman in bed together so at that time. This woman put a spell on my mom and my dad but the spell is so different for my mom every night she see die people try to kill her for my dad is a love spell. My mom being to go crazy every night so go out to the street in the dark or crying in her room. So she want to find help and she hear about this good woman in CA that could help so she buy a airline ticket and fly down to CA for help her and mom and sister was there. The lady say that her life line on her hand was end that mean she is going to die. But for her to save her life she must spend a lot of money. So she did spand a lot of money. But this lady say that I could help you this far but you need to find some that is very good and storng to help you. When she came back to Boston about a week later her uncle in Vietnam past away her mom came to the house ans everyone that so they want to send money to Vietnam because her uncle just die. Out of no where she told her mom that let go to Vietnam so the contact the family myember in CA so they could help them get 2 ticket to Vietnam so the next day they fly down to CA and on the nexzt plane to Vietnam. About 5 or 6 day after that they when to see the friend and family member that was close to them. There they meet a man at a friend house. This man help her and save her life. He say to her " do you wnat to see the people that try to hurt you" so she see that lady and her brother in law. She never know that her brother in law put a love spell on her. When she came back here to Boston she ask the man to help her husband so he help but he say there still some left in his body.

Now he left with the woman to other state leaving this wife and 3 kids back her in Boston. She search the room to find someone number so she could find out what hoin wrong. She saw a number of a girl that came by the house look for him so she call and act like she look for him to do business, so the lady on the fone say that he left with that lady to a other state. She look in his book she find a letter that he wrote for her in January 1, 2009 in the letter he say that " he want to live a life of 2 people" so she take the letter to her mom house and let her mother see and read the letter. She in very bad pain ahd hurt so much why he lie to her. And still in lkove with that same woman. She just find out that this woman just give birth to a baby boy.

Her sister told her that she and the 3 kids should move back in with her mom and start everything new.

To my mind now I was think that I should move in with my boyfriend and look for job out in Boston so my mom and my 2 little sister could move back in with my grandma house.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 05:46 AM

Love spell to cause you mom to try and kill someone, gods name I hope you don't really believe that. If so you need some real professonal help, No one can be forced to do things by a spell, if your mom saw or caught your dad with someone else, believe me, her trying to kill him was completely on her own. And yep, she was a real sucker and found someone who knew how to save her for a bunch of money, she was having a mental issue from knowing her husband was cheating, the money would have been much better spent on either counseling or a divorce lawyer

I think if you really believe even 1/2 of that fairly story you just wrote you need to get serious counseling before you get into any relationship.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 07:25 AM

WHAT??

I'm not sure, this must be a joke?

I don't mean to offend but it just has to be?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 08:57 AM

Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results

For whatever reason your family is in disarray, and your mom is not helping at all. Running to your boyfriend, and trying to get pregnant, are your issues for YOU to deal with.

Using family problems to justify being with this fellow will never work, but your family needs a lot of help from other family members.

Sorry for your situation, but leaving your siblings in this dysfunctional situation is unthinkable, and you should be talking to older family members for help.

Your boyfriend, and trying to have a baby, are not your priorities at this time. I think your looking to run away from your problems, not good.

You need a lot more stability, and independence in your life, and so does your family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1B Husband, Husband and Wife overseas, LayOff [ 9 Answers ]

I was on a H1B visa and working in the US sine June 2007. The company that I was working for downsized and I was laid off from there on 31st Oct 2008. Subsequently since I was unable to find employment I decided to move back home at the end of November. I got married in Dec 2008. By that time my...

Ex husband was new husband to adopt his children [ 12 Answers ]

I am currently married with a child. However I was married once before and have two children with that marriage. The marriage ended due to her extra martial affairs, the children were very young, four and five. They are now 11 and 12. I pay child support and provide insurance for the children....

When will my husband get financially secure and get a good job [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My husbnand Sacheendra dob is 27th May 1972. Can you please tell me when will change to a job which willl pay him decent salary so that our financial future or state is secured completely. Regards. Babita

My husband is looking for good job can someone critique his resume? [ 4 Answers ]

Attached is a my husband's resume in 2003-2007 Microsoft Word format. Thank you so much for helping us out. He has never had to make a resume before, and I have always worked for my grandparents. I just took a class that had a section on resumes, but I am still too unsure of myself to rely on...

Good Wife, Jealous husband... What do I do? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 21 yrs old, my husband 24 1/2. We've known each other since I was in high school and 3 yrs ago we decided to make it official and begin a serious relationship. We married after two yrs in the relationship. We now have a 9 month old beautiful daughter. It all sounds perfect up until I begin to...

View more questions Search