Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikkoB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Why is there no hot water in showers but rest of house has hot water?
    Just moved into a new house. All the faucets have hot water but none of the showers have. Why is that?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 06:46 AM

Are those shower faucets brand new? What type/kind/brand are they ?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 11:37 AM

It is likely they have been adjusted to low temp at the shower faucet. Under the handle is the adjustment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom sink has no water, but the rest of the house does [ 9 Answers ]

I noticed today that the faucet in the bathroom doesn't have h or c water, but the rest of the house mainly the adjoining toilet, shower and faucet on the second all work. Can someone please provide some support? The plumber at Lowe's suggested that I shut off the supply lines for a few minutes...

No hot water in one shower but plenty in rest of house [ 1 Answers ]

I have an upstairs shower that is not putting out any hot water while the other upstairs shower and all other faucets in the house have no issues. The faucet is a Kohler / Coralais Model #K-T15603 lever handle, integral shut-off. Does anyone have any possible quick fixes?

No hot water in shower but plenty in rest of house [ 4 Answers ]

I have no hot water in an upstairs shower but all other faucets, including another upstairs shower, have hot water. What could be causing this?

Water at both showers cooler than rest of house. [ 18 Answers ]

We've had to adjust our hot water heater to accommodate a new dishwasher that requires hot water to be between 120-130 degrees so we've turned it down from somewhere in the HOT range on the dial to exactly at WARM. Our main shower and our second bathtub/shower both feel barely warm but all...

Cold water in part of house rest is hot only [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought our 6 yr 2 story house, weather is in the 20's outside faucets had been covered, we only have cold water in the downstairs bathroom & one of the outside faucets but the rest of the house only hot water even the "outside" faucet near our kitchen is coming out hot water, we have since...

View more questions Search