Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Feb 7, 2009, 08:12 PM
    While we look the other way!
    Did the rest of you see the report on Fox News about what is happening in the border couties of Texas? Complete with surveilance camera pictures of a massacre.
    It seems groups of heavily armed men (maching guns) are just coming across the border and turning these counties into war zones.
    While we are distracted by fear mongering on the part of this administration, we are being invaded from Mexico. The Mexican government seems to be powerless to do anything about it, and Obama and crew seem to hope if they ignore the problem it will go away.
    Maybe when this foreign army gets to Washington, they will wake up. You think?
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Feb 7, 2009, 09:28 PM

Actually Texas was a Northern Territory of Mexico, but that's a history lesson for another time. What you're referring to is gang violence that happens across the US, mostly in larger cities, on a daily basis. Texas has an equipped National Guard that their Governor can call up when he has had enough. I take much of what I hear from the Fox News commentary for entertainment purposes only. If you're interested the link below is a good read. Have a good day.

http://www.altereddimensions.net/crime/MS13Gang.aspx
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 03:40 AM

The crossborder incursions by Mexican military and gangs has been an underreported story for some time.

Washington Times - Border patrol agent held at gunpoint

Doing something about it has not been on the agenda of the politcal class in the United States for a long time. These incursions do not fit the narative constructed by the open borders crowd .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2009, 05:29 AM
    Hello:

I don't know. It seems OBVIOUS to me, but I think it misses most of you...

What is happening in Mexico is the inevitability of the drug war gone bad. You DO know that you're losing this so called drug war, don't you?? No, you probably don't. And, if you do, you probably think that you can win it, if you just "crack down" a little harder.

Bwa, ha ha ha.

Well, you are losing it - BIGTIME. In fact, what is happening in Mexico very well might take place here.

YOU keep ramping the drug war up. Why are you surprised when the other side does too??

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 05:32 AM

We just need to sit down and talk with them and explain the error of their ways, and perhaps give them some grants to help them learn some new trades.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Kill 'em all and let god sort them out.

Feb 9, 2009, 03:16 PM

Well, Bobby, do you give the other outlets higher marks than you do Fox? It seems that Fox is the only outlet that is not owned by the far left.
    Any suggestions?
    (My computer doesn't handle videos well)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by galveston View Post
    Well, Bobby, do you give the other outlets higher marks than you do Fox? It seems that Fox is the only outlet that is not owned by the far left.
    The "other outlets" are not owned by the far left so you got that one wrong.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 03:52 PM
    What the heck does Texas formerly being a part of Mexico have to do with this? Are you in favor of the Reconquista, Bobby?

Feb 9, 2009, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    The "other outlets" are not owned by the far left so you got that one wrong.
    You're sure about that?
    Sure looks like from where I stand.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    What the heck does Texas formerly being a part of Mexico have to do with this?
    Hello Steve:

Well, it DOES explain why you guys all wear those funny mustaches.

excon
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Kill 'em all and let god sort them out.
    Amen.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Steve:

Well, it DOES explain why you guys all wear those funny mustaches.

excon
    How do you explain how Californians look?
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Feb 9, 2009, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

I dunno. It seems OBVIOUS to me, but I think it misses most of you....

What is happening in Mexico is the inevitability of the drug war gone bad. You DO know that you're losing this so called drug war, don't you??? No, you probably don't. And, if you do, you probably think that you can win it, if you just "crack down" a little harder.

Bwa, ha ha ha.

Well, you are losing it - BIGTIME. In fact, what is happening in Mexico very well might take place here.

YOU keep ramping the drug war up. Why are you surprised when the other side does too???

excon
    So what do you suggest?

We legalize every drug [ it is not only weed that they make down there, so this includes meth etc. ], get rid of the FDA, and let everyone take personal responsibility for their actions?

What about national sovreignty, a nations right to regulate its borders and who comes in? I'm sure Mexico has a less of an open border policy to its southern neighbors, than we do with Mexico.

G&P
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Feb 9, 2009, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    What the heck does Texas formerly being a part of Mexico have to do with this? Are you in favor of the Reconquista, Bobby?

That the illegals feel just as at home gang banging in Texas as Mexico which puts them on par with citizen skinhead & the KKK gringos down in that neck of the woods. And with exception to the bored in dire need of entertainment, FOX didn't provide any revelations. Personally I am hoping they take Crawford, Texas next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search