Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2009, 02:44 PM
    How much political capital has Obama spent on the Stimulus porkage?
    "Support for the economic recovery plan working its way through Congress has fallen again this week. For the first time, a plurality of voters nationwide oppose the $800-billion-plus plan.

"The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 37% favor the legislation, 43% are opposed, and 20% are not sure." Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Site.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Feb 7, 2009, 10:29 PM

What you need is the keep'em unemployed Pub non-stimulating plan. It's worked wonders for the public, along with inflation and war.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 03:31 AM

Mostly because President Obama outsourced the stimulus package to Madame Mimi Pelosi .He should've submitted his own legislation to them as a blueprint instead of defending the indefensible .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950 View Post
    How much political capital has Obama spent on the Stimulus porkage?
    Hello George:

A bunch.

But, because the dufus screwed things up SOOOO much, he's got a boatload of political capital left.

excon
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello George:

A bunch.

But, because the dufus screwed things up SOOOO much, he's got a boatload of political capital left.

excon
    Are you STILL blaming President bush for the failed policies that started with that idiot peanut farmer and was propagated by the I did not inhale blob that occupied the oval orifice for 8 more years of do nothing politics except to try and get laid?
    Come on EC. Get real for a few minutes. This mess was started by a dumbocrat, further enhanced by a dumbocrat and his hacks at the justice department. And was finally brought to a head by a do nothing Dumbocrat run congress led by the infamous barniefrank as ranking member and then head of the banking committee, and Mz. Face lift her self. Who has over the past 10 or so years run freddie and fanny inflating their bottom lines so they could pay themselves multi million dollar bonuses? EC you really need to get your head out of the collective rear ends of NBC/CNBC/and CNN for a few minutes before you expire from lack of air:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I spent $25000, I can not pay them [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I need your help... do anybody know what's happen if I owe $25000 on my credit cards but I can not pay them... I move to another country and right now I do not have rights to come back in USA...

Wage earner has SSN but spouse has ITIN.Stimulus or No Stimulus? [ 1 Answers ]

According to eligablity requirements from the IRS, I as the wage earner who has a valid SSN and 5 children also whm have a valid SSN should be eligible for a Stimulus Payment. However, I filed "Married Joint" and my husband who has only an ITIN was on my return as the secondary. I have only been...

More political heartburn for Obama. Will McCain capitalize on this? [ 7 Answers ]

The news reports that the verdict is in. The question is: Will Republican Presidential Nominee John McCain capitalize on this and other stories surrounding Obama and his friends? ABC News: Verdict Brings Unwanted Friend to Obama Victory Party

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Hrs spent on My Space [ 15 Answers ]

How much time do I allow my 15 yr old daughter to spend on My Space? If I don't say anything she will stay on it all day. She fusses that I don't give her enough Time. I have been giving her 3-4 hrs a day since school since school is out as long as she Has done something else...

View more questions Search