Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yamen21 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Gaining weight
    Well I am a bodybuilder and my goal is to reach 70 killos (I am 63 killos) I am well cute and lean, I am happy with my body, but I just need to get these extra 7 killos in order to get the shape that I want, but the problem is that I just can't gain weight, I eat day and night and I never gain a killo.

I just need a way to gain wieght in a healthy way, while I am training at the gym

THANK YOU :)
    Matt12994 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2009, 04:31 PM

A fact is that muscle ways more than fat. You should at healthy, but as much as you won't and don't eat too much but don't eat to little. Just eat enough that you can live and be satisfied with your hunger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog not gaining weight [ 1 Answers ]

Need help getting my dog to gain weight... his stomach will jump for about 30 minutes sometimes,than it stops... been to the vets already.. they seem To know as much as people docs, and that's not good... can anyone help me?

Gaining weight. [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to no I have all the symptoms morning sickness and all but also I have noticed that I have gained 7lbs and I would be almost 6 weeks.. is that too much... or am I OK.. and I am already starting to show.. I am usually thin.. I started 115lbs.. now I'm at 122lbs... and my friends are...

Weight gaining [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to gain weight?I'm 5'5in and I weigh 120 lbs. and I would like to weigh 140 but I'm having a hard time adding on the pounds. I would like to know if there is a certain vitamin that I could be taking or what certain foods should I consume. Any replys are welcome. Thank you:)

Gaining weight without getting fat [ 4 Answers ]

OK about half a year ago when I was 160lbs had a really bad case of acid reflux and I threw up a lot because I never went to see a doctor and I didn't know how to treat it, but saw a doctor and now I'm on prevacid and all is goood except I lost a lot of nutrients and I could see my ribs a lot and I...

View more questions Search