Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakace18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 01:22 AM
    Vasectomy reversal
    Is it possible to get a vasectomy reversed after 3 years?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 7, 2009, 07:01 AM
    It is possible, but conception is never guaranteed. Make an appointment with a prominent urologist in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vasectomy failure? [ 2 Answers ]

Is this common? My husband had one in Nov. and had 2 clear samples, but here I am with no visit from Aunt Flo yet this month and the usual tired hungry symptoms I get with pregnancy. Im only a week late, so its still up in the air, but This is definitely unplanned and I have a nearly 6 month old at...

Vasectomy- Questions [ 10 Answers ]

I have a few questions with regards to having a vasectomy: 1. How much pain is involve in that operation? 2. After the surgery, what is the recovery time? 3. Is there scars involve? 4. When your having sex, what happens to your sperm? And what does it feel like when you climax?

Cost of a vasectomy [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea what would be the average cost of a vasectomy?

Vasectomy reversal [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what chances there is of getting pregnant when a vasectomy was done like 8 years ago and if there was a reversal now? Im not sure if there is a time when it is no longer possible for a reversal to work.

Should I Get A Vasectomy? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been divorced for a year and am in my late 50s. After about 6 months of separation I began seeing a woman I worked with for several years. She was over 20 years younger than me. It was very exciting for both of us. Very passionate. We were careful to take precautions so she wouldn't get...

View more questions Search