Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ImaBeast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 09:10 PM
    Testosterone for 2 moths
    k Hey you I got some questions, I'm worried and I need some help, I am a running back in football and I love football man its so fun I want to play in college and everything but I'm not big like in mass... I'm 16 and my stats are

Fast: 40= 4.79
    145 lbs
    bench: 215
    Squat: 280
    Incline: 195-200
    Power Clean:205
    (idk if this will help but if it does lol their u go) I'm pretty built and very cut

k well right now I take muscle milk and creatine and really I see not very many improvements and I've talked to some people about testosterone ands I've heard it helps them and they like some results but... k I thought about taking it for just maybe 2 months in the summmer just to help me bulk up a bit because I have a hard time getting bigger. So I was saying I want to take it for 2 moths like would it help me get bigger? And 1 other thing is I only have just a little acnie on my face(no where else) and I didn't want to take it and it be on my chest and my back or anywhere else and personally I don't want my penis or testicles to shrink and I wanted to know what 2 moths would do for me , like would it make me very happy with the results, I work out all the time as well I don't like to go like 3 or 4 days without working out, so id appreciate it if I couldn't get some help, thanks
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 01:50 PM

You are an idiot to be even considering testosterone at your age. At 16, you already have amazing amounts of testosterone and growth hormone flooding your body, and it's all free and legal. There are men of 40+ would pay a fortune to have what you have just by being 16.

Anything you can inject now is going to be a waste. If you can't bulk with the stuff you are producing yourself, more is not going to make you bigger.

Your lifts are excellent, really impressive. It looks like your muscles are already doing a great job of getting strong. I can't remember the last time I saw someone squat 280, I'm cheering you on. That is really good work.

How much are you eating? If you are not shoving in the calories, you are not going to get BIG. At your age, and with that level of lifting, not to mention frequent training, I'd be aiming for about 20 calories per pound of body weight. Heavy on the chicken and brown rice.

Just as a matter of interest, where are you planning to get the T? How do you know it's the real thing and not cooked up in someone's basement. I'm assuming you won't be getting it from your family doctor.
    ImaBeast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 10:03 PM

K thanks, its just I have a really hard time getting bigger I have a quick metabolism and I do eat a lot but I just.. idk what to do
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 03:03 PM

What, and how much are you eating now? I'm not joking about the food. To get big muscles, you need to be eating big. You probably need to be eating six pretty hefty meals a day to get the calories in. Without the food, you can inject T till you are blue in the face (or your arms explode), you won't put on the muscle you want.

List a typical day's food and I'll see if I can tweak it for you for mass gain.
    dks2114 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 12:02 AM
    Well I don't know if you would be interested but I remember doing a project on this in school on virtual rats. And well when injected with testosterone, the prostate, seminal vesicles and body weight did increase but the testes and pituitary gland decreased. :p
    yaode3zy Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 03:54 AM

Have you researched on what you're thinking about buying? There has not been one testosterone product that I've found for anyone under the age of 18. Even at 18, I'd be hesitant.
    I am on a bulking diet/program right now, too. If you're on the high school team, more than likely you have weight training class. To bulk, you workout routine will need to reflect that.

I was 145 when I started back up last year. I got to 170 in 4-5 months and still maintained 5-6% bodyfat. I did this by eating!!!!
    When I was 145, I put in at least 3,000 calories a day. Of those calories, I made sure I got 145 grams of protein a day and lots of carbs. I've read that you should intake 1 gram of protein for EACH pound that you way. Some people say 2 grams/pound. In my opinion, you'd just poop it out.
    Eat till you're about to throw up, take a break, and eat till you're about to throw up, take a break, repeat. At night time right before you sleep, make 2 or 3 peanut butter sandwiches. Also, lift heavy at the gym and work out hard.

You have to maintain speed, so you'd have to incorporate power movements, and not just traditional weight lifting and you'd have to run, which uses calories, which means you got to eat even more... Hahaha, bulking sucks. But the rewards were nice. Hope that helped goodluck
    yaode3zy Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 03:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yaode3zy View Post
    Have you researched on what you're thinking about buying? There has not been one testosterone product that I've found for anyone under the age of 18. Even at 18, I'd be hesitant.
    I am on a bulking diet/program right now, too. If you're on the highschool team, more than likely you have weight training class. To bulk, you workout routine will need to reflect that.

I was 145 when I started back up last year. I got to 170 in 4-5 months and still maintained 5-6% bodyfat. I did this by eating!!!!
    When I was 145, I put in at least 3,000 calories a day. Of those calories, I made sure I got 145 grams of protien a day and lots of carbs. I've read that you should intake 1 gram of protein for EACH pound that you way. Some people say 2 grams/pound. In my opinion, you'd just poop it out.
    Eat till you're about to throw up, take a break, and eat till you're about to throw up, take a break, repeat. At night time right before you sleep, make 2 or 3 peanut butter sandwiches. Also, lift heavy at the gym and work out hard.

You have to maintain speed, so you'd have to incorporate power movements, and not just traditional weight lifting and you'd have to run, which uses calories, which means you got to eat even more... Hahaha, bulking sucks. But the rewards were nice. Hope that helped goodluck
    Oh by the way, if you want to check out my old routine, shoot me an email and I'll send it to you. You'll have to modify it a little bit, but essentially the same.
    justice213 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2009, 01:56 PM

U can by testosterone pills at gnc. I'm assuming that's what he's taking
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2009, 12:14 PM

No you can't. Testosterone can only be legally got from a doctor and needs to be injected. You can't take it orallly. Anything sold at GNC is a testosterone booster at best.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2009, 01:13 PM
    A good friend in HS/college struggled to gain mass, but he did play college ball... he had to eat ALL the time. All the time. He actually started hating food. But the fuel, and low reps (4-6) with 80-85% of his single lift max is what helped him gain strength and size.

Wish I could tell you more about his routine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pantry moths! [ 8 Answers ]

We had a major problem with pantry moths a couple of years ago. Then we cleared everything out and put anything that hadn't been contaminated into tightly sealed glass jars. Still, these little pests keep coming back! There aren't many of them, but I know they're still here. Is there a...

Butterfly v. Moths [ 1 Answers ]

Technically, what is the difference between a moth and a butterfly.

Testosterone booster [ 2 Answers ]

Recently from eBay I found there were testosterone booster for sale which has the same functions as protein powder ( maybe better) . I am wondering if it is saft to take it and help you build and keep the muscles. Does anyone know if it comes with side effects. Also I found it says that it would...

Moths being brown [ 4 Answers ]

Why are moths brown?

Testosterone? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a woman and I had a blood test taken and my testosterone levels were higher than average at 3.1 where its usually between 0.4 - 2.7. I am curious to why it is higher and how I can get it down to a normal level. I don't have many girlfriends and am with my fiancée all the time. Does hanging out...

View more questions Search