Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1842 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 07:57 PM
    Whirlpool Gas Dryer Model LGR5848EQ5
    Set the dryer timer and turned the dryer on. It ran for 5 Hour, we opened the door to stop the dryer. This is the first time this happened. Is my timer going bad?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 7, 2009, 07:01 PM
    If the timer did not move in all that time it is a good possibility it is defective. Set it on a timed cycle and run the unit if it does not move then the timer is the main suspected part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool dryer model ler5644pq0 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a whirlpool dryer that won't run. I do believe it is the starter switch and I do know where it is but I can't get to it. Please help. Thank you!

My very old whirlpool dryer model LER3624BW0 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been using this whirlpool dryer for about 4 years now. Its model number is ler3624bw0 . All the sudden it stop working. When I push the start button, it make a humming noise. Sound like "Ehhhhh" then it never start. I follow the link Part Advantage :: Category Search to see a...

Whirlpool dryer model # ler4634eq0 [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer will turn but will not heat. What do I need to do to repair it?:confused:

Whirlpool Duet Dryer Model GGW9200 Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

Dryer was working fine until I put in soaked clothes in it. Soaked clothes was drying for 15 minutes. I manually Paused/Cancelled it, took out clothes to squeeze excess water out of them. Put them back into the dryer and it won't start. Door open light turns on fine. No LED display when...

Whirlpool duet dryer '07 model [ 1 Answers ]

The lite on the left bottom of the dryer is lit that says "control lock" which prevents the dryer from turning on, I cannot get it to shut off. Any knowledge on this? I do not have a manual. Thanks

View more questions Search