Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swannchick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 07:34 PM
    I think I'm gifted but I don't know
    Ever since I was a little child I would either walk by any I go I could get a feeling or a vison of something that has happened in the area in the past. Sometimes I can past a place or walk some where and feel like I shoulld go another way... I don't kconfusednow if that makes it a gift or not :confused:
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 9, 2009, 08:38 PM

That's called psychometry, being able to touch an object or a step in a flight of stairs or whatever and receive visions of its past. Some people who are really good at that help out law enforcement agencies and stuff.

Everyone has gifts. Everyone has his or her own unique mix of talents and abilities. In your case, this particular skill or sensitivity comes easier for you. If that's something you're interested in doing, but it's up to you to manifest it if you choose. If you desire to develop the gift, you can decide to do that. As far as how to develop and train it, I'd say try a little of everything and stick with the things that speak most to you, whether it be meditation or ritual or whatever.

There's only one way to find out how powerful of a gift you have, and what it can do, and that's to walk down the path.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I gifted [ 6 Answers ]

I think I'm gifted... am I?

I have an IQ 0f 180, am I gifted? [ 7 Answers ]

I have an IQ of 180 and I am 17yrs old. But I need extra time to understand things in maths, physics etc but finally I become successful to understand the concepts but taking so much time. So what does IQ signifies?

Is she gifted? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, My youngest daughter is unusualy bright and still very curious at 12 years old, so I took her to the doctors and they gave her an IQ test, all I was told about it was that she has an IQ of 131. I don't know what this means as I was given no scale or any other information. ...

Is he Gifted? [ 5 Answers ]

Since the age of 3 my son has spoke of Religion or anything to do with Religious aspects. One day he told my husband and I Jesus was standing right behind him. Then he went into this detailed discription of how Jesus was crucified. He descriped how he had a "nest" on his head. He physically...

Gifted or not [ 10 Answers ]

My question is: I have a 6 year old daughter that I think is gifted... she started to walk at 9 -10 months old... went from sitting to walking... has been talking very clearly since 10 months and does everything ahead... I have told the school that I think she is gifted and nothing has been done...

View more questions Search