Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2004, 10:27 AM
    Microsoft Movie Maker
    I am trying to make a cd of images and video clips taken with my Nikon digital camera and put it all together using Microsoft Movie Maker. It says that it does not accept my video, that it must be in .asf, or .avi, etc. How do I change my Quick Time video clip into one of the acceptable formats so I can use Movie Maker? :-/
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 21, 2005, 11:05 PM
    Above
    Check one of the above posts on Movie Maker, check out the websites, I gave them, see if they help you.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 22, 2005, 06:36 AM
    Microsoft Movie Maker
    A program called Rad Video Tools allows you to convert from Quicktime format to AVI files.The link is http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

The program is FREE to use,but donationware.In other words,if you want to help with future development,just send a few dollars.

I hope this is of some use.

All the best,
    Nez.

I note that the original posting was last June.Anyhow,this link might be useful for anyone else with a digital camera.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble with Windows Movie Maker [ 3 Answers ]

Yes, I have a question about the newest version of Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker. I have created amny short videos using my Sony Digital camera, they are saved in the .mpg Format. I can play them very eassily and very well with Windows Media Player. I recently downloaded the newest...

Ice Maker [ 2 Answers ]

My icemaker in freezer of ref. quit working. I checked the arm and it seems to be OK. Any ideas on troubleshooting unit appreciated.

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

I have used windows movie maker to edit some clips I have uploaded from my sony camcorder. The clip is fine in windows movie maker, but when I save the clip on my hard drive and come to view it using windows media player, the sound is OK but the picture is awful (like a negative photograph). Is...

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

Just learning to use Movie maker and am already stuck on a problem. When I select a frame from the storyboard at the bottom of the screen, the frame to the left of the one I select appears in the preview screen. How do I get things back in sync so the selected frame shows up in the preview window.

View more questions Search