Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CARRIESCANDI Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2009, 10:52 AM
    The Legend Of.
    Hey I have a homework assignment due. I have to find a legend that I can relate to.
    Anybody know any good legends?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 10:54 AM

Here's a list of them

American Myths and Legends at American Folklore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Legend Riser [ 37 Answers ]

I have a powder room corner vanity with a Moen Riser single Handle faucet. The lever is not attached to the faucet - rather it is offset to the right. The faucet is on 4" centers and can be raised up approx 6". It also has the ability to be extended and the spout can be rotated. I cannot find...

Acura legend car battery [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old (1990) Acura Legend. - For the past few years, the battery dies even during mild winters, or after 3-4 days of inactivity. - I have changed battery 2 times but the problem remains. - Mechanic told me alternator, etc all checks out OK. - Said there may be "short" somewhere he...

Legend of Zelda [ 11 Answers ]

Twilight Princess. I am in the Goron Mines and ( go ahead make Fun of me those who are farther than that) I have been there for a long time. My point is how do I defeat the boss? He eally makes me mad and I want to do it without dying. Please and Thank You :D :D And also in Wind Waker, I am stuck...

Legend of Zelda: PH [ 3 Answers ]

HI Im stuck on a part where you are on the frosen island where you have tofind the impostor, well, I already did that and I'm in the temple, but I need to activate the 4 purple round things, but I don't know how to.

Who sings - I'm a living legend? [ 1 Answers ]

I heard this song this morning but could only remember the words "I'm a living legend". It sounds like a song from the 70's and it was a guy singing it, can anyone help? Thanks Annieisa

View more questions Search