Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    z_uae_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 10:35 AM
    Instructional supervision
    What is instructional supervision?
    Goal of supervision?
    Who should supervise? Who should be supervised?
    Attributes of supervisors?
    What are the most important needs of teachers?
    What contributes to positive relationships between supervisors and teachers
    Types of activities should be part of instructional supervision?
    What should be changed about current practice of instructional supervision?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2009, 04:58 AM

Hi, z_uae_ !

I'll bet that if you did a search on Google for most of what you're asking about, that you'll be able to come up with answers yourself to most if not all of the questions that you're asking.

We do help people with homework on this site. But, the keyword here is "help". We don't directly answer homework questions for students here. If we did, how would that be helping them to learn how to come up with the answers themselves?

If you use this site to get help with your homework, please do take some time to come up with and post what you think might be the answers yourself. If you do that, it's likely that you'll have someone very knowledgeable about whatever subject who'll be willing to discuss with you how and why your answers are correct or incorrect. I for one, taught for many years in schools and would love to discuss with you about concerning what you've asked. However, I would need your effort and input first in order to do that.

Please also read the expectations concerning the posting of homework questions that can be found via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Thanks!
    victor agbemor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 06:25 AM
    Thank you.
    I would like you to guide me to write proposal on the topic "the impact of instructional supervision in colleges of education"
    victor agbemor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 06:33 AM
    I am a graduate student who would be very grateful if you would guide me write research proposal on the topic "the impact of instructional supervision on students of colleges of education"
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 3, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Can you tell me some ideas you have come up with so far?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales force supervision [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to learn about tools to supervise sales people that spend most of their time visiting customers. I would like to have a way to measure productivity other than how much each salespeople have sold.

Supervision for shoplifting under $100. Can I be a Cop? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was 18 I shoplifted and obviously I got caught. I gave them everything I shoplifted and was still arrested. I eagerly repaid my debts to them and was given a huge leniency. I was give one year court supervision not probation, and it was not counted as a conviction. What are my chances of...

Federal supervision ua [ 2 Answers ]

I'm on federal supervised release and drop random ua's. I did a small amount of meth and tested 76 hours later. I took a detoxify pill, omni pack. How long to get results back from the lab? Will it come back diluted?

Instructional Video Distance Learning [ 3 Answers ]

I am a district administrator of a K12 school district in Ohio looking for educators with experience in Instructional Video Distance Learning (IVDL) technologies between two high schools within the same district. What are the pros and cons of establishing an IVDL system of learning? Have your...

View more questions Search