Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    birmingham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2006, 06:25 PM
    Kenmore elite catalyst washer not spinning
    Model number 11020072991

Ok, here's where I'm at. I believe it's the drive coupler? I've disconnected the control panel and fliped it back. I remove the brass colored springs holding on the cover and removed the cover after disconnecting the clamps and hoses needed.

Now, I'm stuck and don't know how or what to remove to get to whatever part needs to be replaced.

Can you help?
    waterheater Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:26 PM

It could very well be. According to the service manual (Download Kenmore Top Load Washer 11020072991 Service and Repair Manuals in PDF format) it is a direct drive washer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite washer not spinning/agitating [ 11 Answers ]

I have the same washer as SerTam (dated 4/2/06). Model #110.20052 992 The washer filled and the light said it was washing but it was just making a horrible buzzing sound. It was not agitating. I was able to get it to drain though. It also would stop draining if I raised the lid so I don't think...

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washing Machine doesn't spin [ 32 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have the correct model number. Nothing on back of washer. Under lid: SM 9710768-C. This is a Kenmore Elite Catalyst heavy duty, top load, king size capacity, ultra quiet pak, 3 speed motor with 6 speed combinations washing machine. I've tried both spin speeds, but neither work....

Kenmore Elite washer won't drain [ 12 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Catalyst washer Model #11020096992 is now five years old. I have had nothing but problems with this supposed "top of the line" product. We probably could have purchased another washer or two by now. The most recent problem is that it won't drain during the rinse and spin cycle. ...

Kenmore washer stopped spinning [ 11 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer, model# 417.99686210, has stopped spinning. It runs through the rest of the cycle, OK. It still agitates, indicating the motor is OK, but when it comes to the spin cycle, nothing. It fills with water and drains. If anyone can help, that would be most appreciated. Thank you.

View more questions Search