Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpothoof Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Feb 6, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Where In Canada is 18 still the legal limit for drinking?
    Ok so I am going to Canada for my 19th birthday in two months. My problem is my boyfriend does not turn 19 until 7 more months. I thought everyone had to be 19 but then I started hearing about 18 still being a good age in some provinces. All canadians can you help me out? Is this true?
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 6, 2009, 06:57 AM
    The drinking age by provinces in Canada is 18 in Quebec, Alberta and Manitoba and 19 in every other province and territory.
    jpothoof Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Feb 6, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    The drinking age by provinces in Canada is 18 in Quebec, Alberta and Manitoba and 19 in every other province and territory.
    Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Canada is there a time limit on filing for child support? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a friend that has been separated from his partner for 17 years. They were never legally married and were together for 10 years previous to the split. They had a child who is now 20 (there was never any doubt that he was the father). Throughout the years he has paid for clothing,...

What is the legal limit a Landlord can charge for a pet fee in PA? [ 3 Answers ]

My landlord has given me permison to have a pet and says I have to pay one months rent as a deposit for the pet. I have already paid her 1st, last and 1 month security deposit. I work with others who have only charged $300.00 and I would be willing to pay that amount but she wants more than double...

Legal age limit [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please confirm the age limit for brother and sister to share room in the UK. Thanks Nilu >Moved from Forum Help<

Legal Limit of Children [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew the legal limit of kids you can keep in your house without having an actual day care license. The children I am planning to keep are very close friends, but I am thinking about advertising a little bit more, so I was just curious? Can anyone help me?? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search