Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanochano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2006, 11:54 AM
    Where do you buy your makeup?
    Hello,

I am new to this site and I am trying to get stores to sell my fiance's aunt's new makeup line called about face by Pamela John. It is a mineral-based makeup line.

The question I have for you all is where do you normally buy your makeup products? (department store, salon, independent sales person, anywhere)

I would love to hear your responses.

Thank you!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 10, 2006, 09:11 PM
    Most women shop in department stores or drug stores for cosmetics. Women love to buy cosmetics and fragrances. If the cosmetics are nicely packaged and looks attractive, it will most likely sell.

Your fiance's aunt will need to understand the complexities of the retail environment in order to market her make up. Retailing is a very inter-dependent business. It's important to talk and ask questions. Try to find somebody in the retail business to give you some tips on how to market your make up.
    princetongirl818 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2006, 12:01 PM
    I am a teen and buy my makeup at places like walmart lol but that is beacause I buy cheep make up
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Aug 14, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Lots of people sell their line of cosmetics on eBay, with something like an eBay store, where they can sell their line of cosmetics and ship them out, so they're available to anyone, anywhere. It's a great way to start a business, and I actually LOVE mineral makeup and get mine from a line of cosmetics started by just one woman. Her line has taken off on eBay, and once it takes off, more people will know about it, and you can open up a store, or sell it in department stores.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makeup Combustion Air for furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have just finished my basement and my furnace is now in a room about 20 x 20. I had installed double doors (solid not vented) to enter the room which is also being used for storage. My question is do I need to add some kind of makeup air for combustion by installing a grill in the wall? ...

Mineral Makeup? [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently heard about this. What do you know about it and what brands are best? Thanks

Cooling tower evaporation, blowdown, makeup and cycles [ 0 Answers ]

Here are the governing relationships for the makeup flow rate, the evaporation and windage losses, the draw-off rate, and the concentration cycles in an evaporative cooling tower system: http://www.air-dispersion.com/CoolingTower.gif M = Make-up water in gal/min C = Circulating water in...

View more questions Search