Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshyFredricksen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 06:40 PM
    Trying to find My half-siblings
    Hello all, I am hoping that you guys might have some tips or ideas on searching for my half siblings. I just found out that I have a 13 year old brother, and also an older one who was born while my dad was in high school. I know the younger ones name and his mothers name, but I'm not able to find out any information with out paying! I would also like to find the older one (who my dad was never allowed to meet) but I don't know any information on him! Is there a way that I can search for my fathers information that might be on their birth certificate? I really want to contact them both and hope that we could form some kind of relationship.

~Ashley Fredricksen~
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2009, 07:45 PM

Have you tried getting your dad to give you this info.

But if you do find them, sice they are minor children you need to contact their parent first for permission to contact
    AshyFredricksen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 05:49 AM
    Im sorry I should have mentioned, My father passed away eight years ago. I wouldn't dream of contacting the minor with out his mother's permission first, but its been pritty hard to find her. And the other one has got to be in his late 20's to early 30's ( I have no name for him so I doubt that I will ever be able to find him :()
    SumSTAR524 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 01:27 AM
    Do you know if your older half sibiling has your fathers name anywhere on the birth certificate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Half Siblings [ 3 Answers ]

My father died in 1972 and I'm told he had children from a previous marriage (one boy and one girl) I believe from New Mexico but I don't know their names. His name was Richard Stanley Morse from Riverside/San Bernadino, CA. I do have my father's social security number and wonder if there is any...

How do I find my half sister? [ 4 Answers ]

My birth mother had another child and she was also submitted into foster care. I am now adopted, but I was hoping to find her and adopt her into MY family. Does anyone know a way to go about doing this?:confused:

An older brother must find homes for his younger siblings at Christmas [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of an old movie, set in the 1800's, (produced circa 1940's or 50's, in color) about a young man whose parents die of cholera (or some other disease) and he must find homes for his younger brothers and sisters at Christmas. A real heart-wrenching movie. I don't remember any...

2 siblings won't agree to sell home owned jointly by 4 siblings [ 1 Answers ]

I am one of 4 siblings who co-own a lake home that we received from our mother. Two siblings need to sell their share of the property to raise cash, and two siblings refuse to sell the property or buy out the two who wish to sell. Do the two who need to sell their share of the property have any...

Mother scared to find child , Siblings are curious [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my Mothers 1st & only son when I know only his birth name. Mother wants no contact

View more questions Search