Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbcooper112471 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Stiff neck people in the Bible.
    What would be the definition of stiff neck people God is referring to in the Bible?Personality wise.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2009, 02:09 PM

Hi there... not totally sure, but I would say... someone who always sticks to the rules and never bends them no matter what the circumstances.

Sort of... it's this way or not at all.

I'm sure someone will clarify whether this is right or wrong, but that's the meaning I would place on it today.

Blessings
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Feb 6, 2009, 06:53 PM

Stubborn people who refuse to bend their will to His.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Some people say it talks adout weed in the bible? [ 36 Answers ]

in gen. it says god gave us all the green herbs and it says it in afew other placces it also says the week use herbs alought of people tell me that weed is a herb and senses and it talks about in the bible and it grows naturley that it's not a sin that god don't mind you using it what do you think...

Erection: men +30 don't get as stiff.. [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there.. OK, so maybe I'm totally judgemental... But in my recent encounters with men over thirty I've always found their erections wanting. :) A semi hard erection just hard enough for penetration is not very sexy. Now, I'm really sweet and very adapt in making people at ease (not...

Stiff Neck [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two days, I have had a stiff neck! I just now felt what seems to be a lump on my neck area connecting to my shoulder. When I put pressure on it, it is sore. Any suggestions?? God Bless, Ginger Rogers :)

Stiff neck [ 1 Answers ]

My son has had a sore neck for a couple days now .Plus he says his side hurts when he breaths.He hasn't been sick and is very healthy.What could it be?

Stiff faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a bath and shower (price pfister) faucet that is very hard to pull to turn on. Is there a way to lubricate this so that it will be easier to pull on ?

View more questions Search