Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DebbieSSimonetti Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2006, 10:01 AM
    Is this lease valid?
    My husband and I both own a home which we rent out. Both our names are on the lease. Do we both need to sign the lease for it to be valid? :rolleyes:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2006, 10:16 AM
    No. Either of you are agent. Either of you, or even an employee (your "agent"), could sign it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the Debt valid? You must ask! [ 12 Answers ]

Posted for those who wish to use, not legal advice, just verification of debt. QUESTIONS TO ASK DEBT COLLECTOR WITH YOU DISPUTE THEIR CLAIM. Debt collector name Address state RE; Account

Valid lease [ 4 Answers ]

We have been in a rental house for a few months now. The landlord signed a lease before he sent it to us. We made some modifications, initialed the modifications, signed the new modified version of the lease and sent it back to the landlord with the deposit. He now says that none of the...

Old Debts are they valid? [ 1 Answers ]

A recent article listed on the link below; http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ManageDebt/ZombieDebtIsHardToKill.aspx Everyone needs to understand how some debt collectors will buy old debts and they will try to get those people to reaffirm them. Understand one thing,...

Is this lease valid? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I own a home that we rent out. My husband signed a 1 year lease (without my signature) with 4 people contingnet on there credit checks and income verification. My husband signed the lease with them on the 30th and we denied them on the 31st. They lease was to begin on the 1st. They...

Tenant Claims Lease Is Not Valid [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am managing only one property in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma for a friend of the family and today one of the tenants told me over the phone the lease is not valid because I am not a real estate professional. (1) Is this tenant's statement invalid and (2) can I have the tenants evicted for...

View more questions Search