Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tregonzo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2006, 09:31 AM
    Dwwin.exe error on shut down
    I keep receiving an error when I try to log off... the error says it's in dwwin.exe can anyone tell me what's going on?
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Aug 10, 2006, 06:40 PM
    There is a thread on AskMeHelpdesk on this topic. Please click here for that information. I also Google'ed it and you can find out more about it here.

Apparently it is a program that runs Dr Watson. An error in the DLL file.
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Aug 10, 2006, 06:41 PM
    Forgot to post the links... https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/advice/t-3503.html
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed" on shutdown [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown... I was lucky enough to capture the message using a...

Can't turn off computer: dwwin.exe-dll initalization failed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help I can't turn off computer I get this message Dwwin.exe-dll initalization failed The application fail to inilalze because the window station is shutting down And please help and I need step by step help because I am not to good at thiscomputer stuff And thank you listing...

A/c fan doesn't shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a company install some cellulose insulation in my house. Since then, my air conditioning unit does not shut off until I turn up the temperature button to 80. Is it possible that something could be in the attic coils that makes the fan unit not shut off?

Shut down [ 3 Answers ]

In my windows98 SE system, it is not showing "safe to shut down window" after I install some software or hardware to restart the computer or shut down the computer. It is struck at processing shut down. Please reply.

Shut down [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My computer will not shut down from the start menu. Tom Windows 98 se When I want to shut down I go to start hit The shutdown dot. What I see is screen gets A little checkerboard like and screen changes To the shutdown window saying windows is

View more questions Search