Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 01:35 PM

You can't force someone to be your friend if they don't want to. The two of you are still letting emotions get the best of you.

The reason people told you to go no contact is because you guys are still deeply affected by the breakup. Until you have recovered and can think more objective, it's not time to try to be friends again.
    ceddie13 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2009, 02:46 AM

Your all right, I have been letting my emotions get the best of me. I guess I thought by going on some dates, making out with other girls... that maybe just maybe it would make me forget her. But it hit me that I wished it was her, I guess in all honesty I have been playing games not to win her back because I'm to old for that craziness. See NC has worked in all the ways I've heard I mean I have confidence in myself again, I have caught some beautiful ladies eye. I mean I could move on at anytime but like we all find or found out it has to be oUR decision. I've learned a lot since I started my first blog, mainly that I have friends who have been or are in the same situation. But even more important that even though we may never see each other on the street or have lunch we all have a story. I know I haven't been the easiest person, I guess none of us are( trial and error). Just wanted to say thanks to all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smart move or stupidity [ 4 Answers ]

Quick background, broke up with ex girlfriend about 10 months ago.. NC for 2.5 months, she in long distance thing with this new guy, she last contacted me by email about month and half ago to which I gave no reply. Today coming into work I run into a mutal work friend (ex has same work type, we...

Last effort or stupidity [ 5 Answers ]

Well, been broken up about 7 months, some intermeiitent contact. Last time talked she mentioned she has seen other people, nothing serious though, myself the same. I still want something, she's unsure, loves seeing me and we have good time but not sure if can be happy like we were. She still has my...

Stupidity vs. well. Stupidity! [ 1 Answers ]

I had the sudden urge to see or hear something stupid/funny, so let's have some show and tell! Have you ever made a home video of something completely dumb? Friends doing the dumbest you've ever seen? You're child doing something absolutely hilarious? Or perhaps you didn't record? Share your...

Junkie Stupidity [ 1 Answers ]

About ten years ago I was addicted to heroin and racked up about 15 shoplifting charges in a six month period. I had never been arrested for anything before this and have never been arrested since. I was charged but never convicted because I never went to court. I now lead a normal life, clean and...

View more questions Search