Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a_prettyredrose Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 09:48 PM
    What is 1916 penny worth
    The penny is a 1916 not a 1919 but I do have a indian penny of 1908 and indian nickels that start at 1919
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 10:28 PM

A _prettyredrose - PLEASE give me the mint marks that is on the coins you want the VALUES for<I NEED that in order to give you the correct VALUE ,ALSO I need you to go to the site I have given on the bottom of this post and by studying it you can get as close as possible to the GRADE AND CONDITION OF THE COINS:: { TO GRADE A COIN} THIS SITE WILL TELL YOU :: ( http://wwwacoin.com/gradeing.htm:: WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY: Have a great day and GOD BLESS::F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2009, 11:52 PM

Hi, a_prettyredrose!

I notice that you're online right now. Flying Blue Eagle will have some excellent information for you if he does have some additional information from you. He's an extremely helpful person who also has the current documentation as to the possible monetary value of coins like the ones that you have.

Do you know what mint marks are, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

How much does a 1916 dime worth [ 2 Answers ]

How much is a 1916 us dime

Is a 1944 penny worth anything? [ 3 Answers ]

Is a 1944 penny worth anything?

1957B series silver certificate one dollar bill and a 1905 us penny what's it worth? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a one dollar silver certificate bill. 1957b series three folds no stains good conditions and just wondering if it had any more of value? Also I have a U.S one cent from 1905 very rare looking in great condition does it have any value?

How much is a 1940 wheat penny worth [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how much it is worth

View more questions Search