Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettygirl1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Who got me pregnant?
    Well, my lmp was November 30... and I had sex with my boyfriend on December 8... I ran into my ex and we had sex on December 12... on December 21 my boyfriend and I had sex again... I am now 9 weeks pregnant and unsure who got me pregnant. Please help.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 09:39 PM

Guess you will be doing a paternity test when the child is born.

Timeline conception analysis isn't fool proof. DNA is.
    baby2009 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 09:23 AM

Are you 9wks by your LMP or by ultrasound?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2009, 09:26 AM

Are you planning on telling either of these two men there is a potential other father?

If you are trying to confirm or determine the father on you own, you are running a huge risk of obligating a man that is not the father.
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Feb 5, 2009, 01:34 PM

Do you have a regular 28 day cycle?

Figuring out who fathered your child by the calendar is not very reliable. The only way to know for sure is with a DNA test.

You have a moral obligation to tell both men the truth though.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Feb 5, 2009, 05:57 PM

DNA is the only way to tell. I am 15 weeks pregnant. My husband and I were actively trying, keeping track of LMP and everything. We conceived only to find out that I was not as far along as we thought. Here I ovualted about 2 weeks later than normal, and it was just luck that we got pregnant. Moral to my story: you really never know when you ovulate. Now you have to wait until the baby is born and get a paternity test done.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 7, 2009, 12:35 PM

My guess is the ex is the father. Still, I have no way of really knowing when you ovualted or if one man has stronger swimers. You really need to have DNA testing done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Can't get pregnant [ 16 Answers ]

Hey me and my boyfriend have been together 4 2 years and we have been trying to have a baby and we can't Please help

View more questions Search