Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SamsDad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Displaying formulas in Excel Spreadsheet
    Formula currently appears in the cell rather than formula result value. I want the result value to appear in the cell and the formula to appear only in the formula bar. How do I make this change? I am working in Excel 2003.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 06:14 PM

Press Ctrl-`

That's the same key with the tilde ~ on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS Excel spreadsheet changing numbers [ 4 Answers ]

I have a spreadsheet where I enter credit card numbers, 16 digits. One note, I have the field setup as a custom format, that displays in the custom format as ####-####-####-####. This way it automatically adds the 4 dashes. For some reason, it always changes the last digit to zero. For...

Excel Spreadsheet [ 1 Answers ]

I need a macro or something for a website that has a excel spreadsheet. My client has a excel spreadsheet out on a website. They have invoice # on the excel spreadsheet and want to be able to scan the invoice and have it linked to the invoice on the website so clients can see the scanned document....

LCM Inventory Method using Excel spreadsheet [ 1 Answers ]

I am completely stuck on these formulas for Excel. It's very hard to explain, and I think I might need to email you my spreadsheet (whoever might help me... ). But, I'm confused on relative and absolute formulas. I can't use cell references - only cell/range names, and no arithmetic operators -...

Excel Spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can get an Excel spreadsheet to open at start-up? Thanks!

View more questions Search