Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonie07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Is my lover still attracted to me
    My girlfriend and I have been engaged for about a year and three months now. About two months ago we stop having sex. Now she says she doesn't want to sex anymore at all. Is still attracted to me or is there something wrong with us. She doesn't touch me or hold me we barely even kiss any more.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 06:26 PM

There is something wrong all right.
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Feb 4, 2009, 06:35 PM

Your relationship has a major problem. You need to communicate immediately, and start preparing for the worst.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Yeah, chuff's right! That is a bad sign, I mean our sex drive might not always be there at times, but no touching, no kissing... bad sign.

Have you talked to her about it? That you feel there is a lack of physical proximity (of any kind)... because either this has to do with her feelings about you, your relationship or maybe she is going through something... so maybe the two of you should have a talk about it!
    Bonnie46 Posts: 113, Reputation: 16

Feb 4, 2009, 06:46 PM

Best to call off the engagement. Both of you are probably WAY too young. She needs a few years (maybe 5 or 10) to grow up. If she's doing this for attention - don't give her the satisfaction. Just move on. Not worth it. You'd be better to focus on your job now. I'm sorry that you have to go through this, but it's not normal behaviour. Move on, move forward and let it go (even if your Mom and her Mom are excited about "celebrating" and what to see this through.. it's not fair to you.) Don't let relatives pressure you to STAY together just so that everyone can enjoy the parties and the drinks. This is a LIFE decision. FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You owe it to yourself to follow your gut. This is not normal. If you're in THIS BAD of a mess now, how much better do you think it will get as time moves on? It won't - it will get worse.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2009, 01:08 AM

Something is up, and you better find out what it is and deal with it, before you think about marriage, or even continuing the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maybe he isn't attracted to me. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for over 2 years now. He is 36 y/o and I am 32 y/o. When we first met, he made it very clear that he doesn't believe in marriage and wasn't planning on having any more kids. He has a daughter(14 y/o) from his previous relationship. I am OK with not getting...

Why am I attracted to someone else? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we just had our first child 6 months ago but in the last couple of months I've been getting really close with one of the guys I work with but to a point where I feel strongly attracted to him. Nothing has happened between the 2 of us and he doesn't talk...

Is he not attracted to me? [ 2 Answers ]

Every since we moved in together he doesn't seem to be interested in having sex. He is in law school and has a lot of studying to do but I don't know how much of that has to do with anything. When we talk about it he says that since he has me next to him all the time he is satisfied. Also I went...

Is he attracted to me? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello,I am a 26 yr female my partner is 27.we have been in a relationship for 4yrs with a 16mnth daughter.im having trouble with our sex life or lack of.my partner just seems to not be interested in me anymore.since having our daughter,people have told me it's the best I've ever looked,I have no...

Attracted or not [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone please shed some light on this. I am 34 years of age and for the past year I have had my eyes set on this younger women, she's around 22 years old. We saw at the gym around 1 year ago, we looked at a few times from a distance, each time I looked, she was looking back, the feeling...

View more questions Search