Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natepoirier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 09:18 PM
    Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode
    I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.
    canthelpthis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 12:36 AM
    Not sure if it's what you want, but try "born yesterday" by mike schmid.

http://www.mikeschmid.com/
    chromatic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 08:11 PM
    Like Lovers Do, by Heather Nova.
    I know it's on Limewire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favorite Family Guys episode [ 4 Answers ]

I like many other people think that family guys is ablolutly hilarious. My favorite episode is one of the newer ones called petarded. I was just wondering what some of other peoples favorites were. So let me know

Naruto episode [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone no where I can watch and/or download the english version of naruto episode 21, it aired on cartoon network on Saturday but I missed it. By the way I have tried a few sites but you have 2 subscribe so only post if the site you are posting doesn't require a membership thanks

Need to find felicity DVD song from season 1 [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

Varsity Next season [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a question since basketball season was over. I been doing track and I been doing so much better with my running skills. I doing so much with my endurance and stamina. Since track season is over now. I been concentrating with basketball and been practicing and I getting ready for the...

View more questions Search