Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loupi01 Posts: 92, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 06:54 PM
    Kitchen appliance circuits
    I know that 2 appliance circuits are required for the kitchen. Can these circuits also connect to other receptacles such as dining rooms and pantries?

Thank you in advance
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2006, 01:21 AM
    No, two apliances circuits are for the kitchen only, a dining room and the pantry require each require their own appliance circuit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circuits [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose that the switch has been closed for a length of time sufficiently long for the capacitor to become fully charged. (a) Find the steady-state current in each resistor. R1=16.00 kΩ, R2=12.00 kΩ, and R3=2.00 kΩ. (b) find the charge on the capacitor. 9.00V, 10.0uC I found part (a) but I'm...

Kitchen Appliance Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have two 10-3 leads running from two double pole 35 amp breakers in a Wadsworth 200 amp panel. One supplies the cooktop the other supplies the oven. I am going to replace the two units with a new single unit. The new unit requires a 40 amp breaker which I plan to install in place of...

Kitchen Appliance Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have two 10-3 leads running from two double pole 35 amp breakers in a Wadsworth 200 amp panel. One supplies the cooktop the other supplies the oven. I am going to replace the two units with a new single unit. The new unit requires a 40 amp breaker which I plan to install in place of one...

Circuits in Kitchen [ 6 Answers ]

I just replaced my appliances in my kitchen and when installing the Fridge they had to plug it in to a different outlet from before. I didn't think it should share an outlet - but I looked at my circuit box and there doesn't seem to be a dedicated Fridge outlet. The electric range is on it's own...

120v/208v single phase appliance wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Recently purchased a coffee machine that has the above reqts. I understand that it has 220 and 110v circuits that need power. I also purchased a generator to power this brewer outside. If I use a NEMA L14-30P plug, to connect into the generator, What is the sequence of wiring for the plug three...

View more questions Search