Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keencoyote Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Attempting to locate RCA Technical Institute of Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
    I graduated from RCA Technical Institute of Upper Darby, Pennsylvania in Feb of 1975. The state can find no record of the school, does anyone know who took them over or how to trace them other then the PA educational office?
    Kspec Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 04:59 AM
    Try Cherry Hill New Jersery the main school was there. Also let me know how you make out. I was there in June 1972. [email protected]

Try Cherry Hill New Jersery the main school was there. Also let me know how you make out. I was there in June 1972. [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slogan for a training institute [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Please help me find a slogan for a training institute, who deliver training in HR, Sales, Management, Communication, Customer Service, Leadership... I would like the slogan to reflect the high quality of service Thank you Nathaly

College or institute in Vashi [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do Diploma in Early childhood care & Education. Please tell me the college or institute in Vashi, navi mumbai. And details of that course.

Slogan for a training institute [ 2 Answers ]

We are a training team... & looking for a prize winning Slogan for a team which is into all kinds of corporate trainings... :) Will you please suggest me some of them?

Information institute of Technology in Vienna [ 2 Answers ]

I want more information about university or institute in austria which has engineering faculty that has program studies doctoral ( environmental and architecture).thank you before

View more questions Search