Ask
    manoj7777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2003, 04:42 AM
    Mp3 free software
    Are there any free softwares like audiogalaxy for downloading free mp3s
    fta206 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2004, 05:15 PM
    Mp3 free software
    Oh hell yes! The "illegal" downloading industry is alive and well.
    Programs like Kazaa, IMESH, Gnutella, Win MX, and the like are all efficient sources for MP3's.
    dj-bri-t Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2004, 04:52 PM
    Mp3 free software
    There are plenty of free P2P clients on the internet right now. Probably the most popular one is KaZaA nad its counterpart KaZaA Lite. I believe recently KaZaA Lite went pay to prevent it from getting sued. One other one that is starting to become popular is Shareaza (www.shareaza.com), because it connects to EDonkey, Gnutella 1, and Gnutella 2 networks, and can be tweaked to connect to up to 14 different servers. Shareaza also supports Magnet Links and ED2K links, which is a new way of sharing files over the internet. Download times can sometimes be a little slow, though.

If you're impatient and need your downloads ASAP, use KaZaA. KEEP IN MIND!! That KaZaA is absolutely infested with Spyware and Adware, and your computer will lagg horribly when you use it. I think your best bet is Shareaza. It's also a bit cleaner, meaning there are fewer viruses on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Best site of free software download [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals can u tell me the best site which offers free download of sotfwares

Avg Free [ 11 Answers ]

I have installed AVG Free virus scanner but now I cannot receive or send emails from outlook express. If I close AVG then I can get mail Any ideas - I'm running Windows XP Thanks

Free software to fetch/tell ISP account balance [ 4 Answers ]

My ISP offers different log on rates during various day hours. Is there any free software that could fetch/tell my account balance when I am online. So that I do not have to browse the ISP’s website. From where to download that software free.

View more questions Search